Saturday 29 January 2022

Starting somewhere

Let's see how this goes. The intention of this blog will be as a place for me to share some of my photos of - mainly - birds, with a little context. I'll make this strictly a 2022 venture meaning all photos have to have been taken this year.

I'm based in in the South West of England, UK and therefore most of what I post will originate from here.

There's nothing to show yet so I'll just post this notice I saw the other day asking about sightings of some Curlew released on Dartmoor last year. I seem to keep seeing curlew but not these ones - seems like they could be anywhere given the size of Devon and I'm intrigued as to where they might now be!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Old places, new experiences

In the weeks since my last post I've changed both my job and all of my camera equipment. While both changes are very different, they'...